1. Create a brainstorm explaining every type of line you can think of, this can include literal, metaphorical, humerous and abstract lines.
2. Look into the past at old sources of writing and art (Neanderthals). Write down what you think these mean/the uses for the drawings.
3. Draw a map based on a vivid journey, include other sensory stimulation (sight, sound, smell, touch, taste, thoughts).
4. Tell me how you think of a memory? is it by visual stimulation ? Sound? Smell?
5. Research different past uses of mark making. Has our views and uses of marks changed.
The question given to me: What lines are the most important? which lines should never be crossed?